One of our smaller rooms Our bright and welcoming family room Our characterful meeting room.
The Neetside Community Centre is where the community comes first. As well as charities and health organisations we can also offer business use during the day. We have a variety of rooms, large and small, which can be hired out by the hour, half day or full day – either regularly or as and when needed.
- Perhaps you hold a class somewhere and feel like a change of venue
- Maybe you organise a reading group and need somewhere to hold your get togethers
- Or you may need a sensitive, confidential space to see your clients
- You may be thinking of starting up your own business and need office space to rent.
We can offer you 20 years of experience of opening our doors to the public, guaranteeing total non discrimination and equal opportunities for all.
- Free WIFI throughout the building
- Competitive all inclusive room hire rates
- Reception service
- Comfortable, well designed rooms
- Disabled facilities on both floors
- Meeting room holding up to 24 people
- Kitchen facilities with free use
- Convenient location in the heart of Bude
- Parking near the building
If you’re interested please contact us on 01288 353403 or email email@example.com
or just pop in for a chat and we’ll be pleased to show you around.